Thursday, December 13, 2007

Screecher



Tonight, after Maddie went to bed, I was going to start making my Christmas cards...but then I got inspired to scrapbook instead. I made this layout, dedicated to Madeline's lovely new habit of screeching at the top of her lungs. It's annoying enough when she does it around the house, but it's *especially* wonderful when she does it while being pushed around in the cart at Home Depot! Ah, the joys of having a toddler with a mind of her own.

Journaling: "I know you're only 13 months old and it's a bit early to expect you to be a pro at communicating, but lately you've started this high-pitched, ear-piercing, fingernails-on-the-chalkboard screeching when you don't get what you want or when we don't understand what you need. Please, PLEASE, would you learn some actual words?!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison McKenney said...

You are turning into such a scrapping diva! :)

Love you!