As 2007 draws to a close, I've chosen six goals for myself for the coming year (and, of course, it's another great excuse to scrapbook!). I hope these goals will help me achieve a healthier life in mind, body and spirit. The first page lists my resolutions and the second page will be left blank until the end of 2008, so that I can reflect on my progress in each area.
My resolutions for the new year include:
1. Invest in friendships...old & new (I need to be more deliberate about this!)
2. Do something creative every day (even if it's only for 5 minutes, I need that renewing energy that being artistic/creative gives me.)
3. Make healthy choices...meals & exercise (I want to change my mindset...it's not just about the scale, but about feeling strong and healthy and setting small goals over the long-haul.)
4. Read the Bible in one year (I've been a Christian since I was 5 years old, but I've never read the entire Bible!)
5. Learn more about photography (this is a fun new hobby, but I really don't know much about it other than point-and-shoot, and I see so many cool photo ideas I'd love to be able to replicate...perhaps I'll take a class, get lessons from a friend, get a book on it.)
6. Be the best wife and mom I can be (this will be a goal for the rest of my life, but I want to be more conscious of giving 100% as consistently as I can to support Keith and Maddie in becoming the people God meant them to be!)