Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Look

Today my good buddy Christine blessed me with a gift...she created the new photo header for my blog! Isn't it fun?! It just makes me wish for Spring to get here already, since it's so bright and cheery. Here's to blooming yellow flowers, green grass and sunny days to come! :-)

Thanks for the new look, Christine! Love ya!

Apparently Maddie is feeling the need for Spring cleaning! This is "her drawer" in the kitchen, so when she gets bored she makes a B-line for it and proceeds to empty out every single item and then scatter them throughout the kitchen...and dining room...and living room. With all the practice she gets, she can empty that drawer in about 2 minutes flat--and then it's on to the next disaster. If only she was as efficient at putting everything back!! :-)

4 comments:

Heather Elizabeth said...

LOVE the new look. Hugs to you. I miss you.

Katy said...

I, too, love it! It does look like spring, and so polished. Hugs.

Allison McKenney said...

Ditto - Christine (as always) did an awesome job!

Can't wait to see you this Saturday! I'm so excited to see your cutie-pa-tootie...AND...your house!

Christine said...

So glad you like it! I do have to give credit where it is due. The initial design was done by a member of my team for our children's discipleship program. I adapted it to fit for Lisa... new colors, some new elements, new fonts. So, I can't take all the credit. I have a very talented team here. :)

Love you! c