Thursday, March 20, 2008

31 Days mini-book

Back in December, I saw an idea for making a mini-book by taking one picture of your child every day for a month and then scrapbooking it with journaling. So, I took on the challenge! I had no problem keeping up with taking the daily pictures. So now, 3 months later, I'm finally getting around to making the book. Once I came up with my template, I realized I may have bitten off more than I can chew...considering I now will have 31 two-page spreads to assemble! Whew! This one will surely take me awhile!! It is a 6x6-inch book and I have about 8-10 of the layouts done so far. Here are a few samples...

The cover.

The center square on the left-hand side is a flap that lifts up to reveal the journaling about that day's picture.



Looking at pictures of herself is one of Maddie's favorite things, so I'm sure she'll enjoy this book when it's finished (perhaps within the NEXT 3 months?!) :-)

4 comments:

Katy said...

Well done! I'm so intimidated to scrap....I've only done through our wedding reception. =)
Lovely.
Love you.

Heather Elizabeth said...

I LOVE IT! It is super cute. I am super impressed!

Reshma McClintock said...

Darling :) Xoxo...R...

Christine said...

Adorable and so creative! :) Good job doing something creative everyday. ;)