Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Party

Our church hosted a big Halloween party last weekend and Maddie was thrilled! Over the past few months she'd changed her mind about every other day in terms of her costume, but finally decided on a bumble bee. Oh, let me rephrase that...she insisted she was a yellow jacket. Apparently that clarification is quite important!



They had a whole room of games just for the preschoolers, which was awesome. At first, Maddie was totally intimidated by the bouncy houses, even when nobody was inside them. Then she agreed to try it, but only if Nana held both of her hands and she stayed right by the door. Then it was just one hand. Then by the end of the night we couldn't get her out of the darn thing! :-) My parents gave me a hard time, saying that she must have inherited my "I'm not going to try it on my own unless I know I can do it perfectly the first time" tendencies. (I, of course, have no idea what they're talking about!!)







4 comments:

Christine said...

Okay, with every post I think she can't get any cuter, and then she does!! How does that happen? ;) Her "yellow jacket" costume is adorable and it looks like she had a ton of fun.

Heather Elizabeth said...

Love the last photo. So typical :) Have a great weekend!

Katy said...

The last one is a tell-tail sign she was a BLAST!

Katy said...

and HAD a blast! =D