Sunday, February 1, 2009

Big Girl Room

Today was a momentous day for Miss Madeline--her very own "big girl bed"...well, TWO beds actually, if you count the trundle part! :-) The bed actually belonged to my sister Dana during her childhood. It was a honey wood color, so we had it sprayed white to match Maddie's other furniture. She's been squealing with glee and begging to sleep in it for her nap today. She's a wild sleeper, even in her crib, so I think we'll try her on the top level and if she rolls it'll just be onto the lower mattress. Now, if she rolls off that level too, well then...







3 comments:

Allison McKenney said...

I remember the bed...well...honey color! :) Maddie's room looks ADORABLE! I think we are in need of a date...

Brooke said...

Maddie's room is so cute and a big girl bed is so exciting! Riley loves hers... although, now we get an early morning visitor at our bedside most days! :)

Kristi said...

Okay Lisa, I am so jealous of the CLEANLINESS of that bedroom! Is it always like that? Does she not follow you around the house and undo everything that you do like my girls do?