Friday, September 26, 2008

Here's Cooper!

This week we had the pleasure of visiting my friend Heather in the hospital and meeting her 2nd child, Cooper Quinn Billups. He is so adorable and is the spitting image of his older brother Boston. Boston was there to visit also and he and Maddie really hit it off. I'm sure the other patients really appreciated the high-pitched squeals of laughter as they ran around the room and were "hiding" from the adults behind the hospital curtain! :-)


Boston playing with Cooper's toes.


Boston & Maddie caught in a moment of seriousness. :-)

There's my happy girl!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

OK, so don't be surprised if you see a similarly titled post on our blog in the next month or so... Cooper is right up there as our favorite boy name! :) I've loved it since we were picking names for Riley, but we mutually liked Tyson better as a boy name once we needed one. Now that we need at least one name for each gender, Rick has mentioned (just this morning actually) that he's warming up to and leaning towards Cooper... so, we'll see!

He looks like a handsome little guy and I bet it was so fun watching Maddie and Boston playing together. It's such a fun age to watch how the kids interact! I vaguely remember RIley getting her chance to run laughing up and down the hall at the hospital with our friend's son, Tristan, when Tyson was born!

Allison McKenney said...

My favorite pic is the first one...ahhhh...

can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Katy said...

I love the photots~you are such a good friend. I still remeber the gift you gave to me when you found out I was pregnant with the Twins (the pastel matching, Pooh sleepers=). SUCH a good friend. All who know you are blessed.
Love you.

Heather Elizabeth said...

Boston and Maddie totally stole the show. They were too cute together. Thanks again for the goodies and lovin. Kisses, Heather and Cooper

Reshma McClintock said...

I love this picture Lisa :) Boston & Maddie are super cute!!! ...r...