Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free DIY Christmas Art Print

I saw this adorable Christmas mantle decor today and wanted to share. Head on over to eighteen25.blogspot.com to download the files for the 16x20-inch art print AND the banner for FREE! They suggest having the poster printed at Costco and if you don't want to use up all the ink in your printer for the banner, you can send the file to an office supply store / Kinkos / FedEx and have them print it for you. So darling!

They also have a link to their tutorial for how to make those awesome glitter trees with supplies from the Dollar Store. {Shhh...nobody has to know how cheap it is!} :-)


3 comments:

Heather Elizabeth said...

These are darling! Way to go Lisa :)

Craft That Party said...

Hi thanks for visiting my blog-- I wanted to answer your question about the green grass-- I found it at Celebrate Express: http://www.celebrateexpress.com/Green-Grass-Tissue-Mats/72332/ProductDetail.aspx

Tiffany said...

Hi Lisa - I came across your blog after doing a Google search on a doctor at Doernbecher's Hospital and wanted to ask you some questions if you wouldn't mind. I couldn't find another way to email you so I hope you get this comment. My email is laugh_love_learn@yahoo.com and my name is Tiffany. My son has the same doctor and I'm just trying to get some opinions. I would truly appreciate hearing from you. Thanks!